Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
#unGeekedElite - Nat'l Social Media, Marketing and Branding Open Forum with Chris Brogan, Jason Falls, Olivier Blanchard and Scott Stratten
Thursday, May 13, 2010 at 7:00 AM - Saturday, May 15, 2010 at 5:00 PM (CDT)
unGEEKING is the widespread adoption of trends, strategies, and tools that allow us to enhance and embrace internal and external marketing campaigns, enhance customer service, strategize effective sales efforts, and develop better PR campaigns. This nationally-focused event will share a wealth of knowledge, tools and best practices in all those areas and more.
WIN A FREE APPLE iPad
Eight Nationally Recognized Early Adopters of Social Media
- Olivier Blanchard - The Brand Builder and Red Chair Group
- Jason Falls - Social Media Explorer - Marketing and PR
- Dan Schawbel - Personal Branding Guru, Author, Columnist for Business Week
- Sally Hogshead - Author, Marketing Consultant and CBS and NYT Opt In
- Visible Technologies - Social Media Monitoring and CRM
- Chris Brogan - Best Selling Author, Trust Agents and Social Media Guru
- Hubspot - Inbound and Outbound Marketing Strategist and Experts
- Scott Stratten - Marketing Guru and Consultant
unGEEKED Elite Cost includes the following:
- Books by Chris Brogan - "Trust Agents"
- Books by Sally Hogshead - "FACSINATE"
- Books by Scott Stratten - "Stop Marketing, Start Engaging."
- Books by Internationally recognized leader in inbound and outbound marketing Hubspot
- Continental Breakfast and Daily Lunch Buffets and FREE Wifi
- Entry to "Attendee Only" parties at Swig, AJBombers and Water Buffalo
Eight International and National Social Media, Marketing Rockstars and Best Selling Authors welcome you to unGeeked Elite - May 13-15th a nationwide event - Milwaukee, WI at the Historic University Club.
unGeeked On-line Virtual Forum:
For this portion, you have to be a little "Geeked."
Once you are registered, you will receive a follow-up email with a reminder about the conference schedule and other helpful details.
The day of the conference 45 minutes before everything starts. Click on the
enclosed link to sign in and enter the virtual meeting space. Once you
are signed in, you’ll be able to see and hear the presentations as they
happen, ask questions via Twitter.
Why unGeeked on-line?
- No air travel or road trips.
- Bring the experts and presenters live to your desktop, laptop, netbook or iPad
- See and ask questions directly to the keynoters and presenters!
- Be a part of the unGeeked Community, share ideas, get ideas and enjoy the experience.